Do you have extra dining dollars on your account? Bulk Buy is here!
In order to make sure you get the best use out of your Dining Dollars at UW-Whitewater, the UW-W Dining Services and the HawkCard office have started to communicate with those students that have Dining Dollars remaining on their HawkCards.
Ways to check your dining dollar balance:
- Stop by any dining location. The cashier can complete a balance check when asked.
- Stop by the HawkCard Office
- Check it Online
- Instructions to register and use eAccounts are here.
- Or use the free “eAccounts” app on your smartphone.
Dining Dollars expire on May 13!
A reminder as well, that per our terms and conditions (read the terms and conditions of UW-Whitewater meal plans), Dining Dollars do roll over from the fall semester into the spring semester, but expire at the end of the academic year and are non-refundable.
How to place a bulk order:
Bulk Order forms are available for pickup at both Prairie Street Market and Drumlin Sandwich Shop (orders must be placed and picked up at the same location) or you may order your items online!
- Orders must be placed by Friday, April 28th by 1 pm!
- Your Dining Dollar account will be charged at the time that the order is placed if you are placing an order in person. If the order is placed online, your account will be charged upon confirmation with a dining manager.
- After placing your order, a dining manager will reach out to you for pick-up details!
Additional ways to spend your dining dollars:
- STUDY BREAK: Treat your friends to a pizza party at h’EAT & Fire!
- BAGEL BREAK: Purchase a Bakers Dozen for your study group at Einsteins.
We ask that you please be proactive in ordering products through the bulk buy program instead of purchasing large quantities of items off the store shelving. Not only will you have a smaller selection, but it creates a shortage problem for the others on campus who are trying to purchase items on a daily basis.
If you have any questions, please see a manager at Drumlin Sandwich Shop in Drumlin or Prairie Street Market in Esker.
UW-Whitewater Dining Services