Willie’s Coffee Special: Irish Cream Latte
- Indulge in the rich and creamy taste of Ireland with every sip of our Irish Cream Latte
- S: 4.40 | M: 5.00 | L: 5.45
H’EAT & Fire Pizza Special: Veggie Supreme
- Topped with mozzarella cheese, onions, black olives, green olives, tomatoes, spinach, bell peppers and mushrooms
- $7.85 – Dining Dollars, Purple Points, Cash, Credit & Debit Cards are accepted
- Upgrade your meal exchange for just $1.05!
H’EAT & Fire Lunch Special: Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Pizza
- Stop by h’EAT & Fire form 11 am – 1 pm, Monday – Friday, for our lunch Pizza Special
- $5.65 – MyMeals, Dining Dollars, Purple Points, Cash, Credit & Debit Cards are accepted.
Spring is here at Deloitte Café!
- We have a few new items and LTO’s coming your way this spring.
- Stop by and enjoy a Cinnamon Dolce Latte or a Pistachio Cream Latte!
Lunch and Learn with Rachael
- Fuel your mind and body with our Lunch and Learn sessions featuring a delicious and nutritious power bowl, curated by our Campus Dietitian. Discover the perfect balance of taste and health while you soak in some valuable nutritional tips!
- Thursday, March 2 at Drumlin Dining Hall starting at 11 am
- Tuesday, March 14 at Esker Dining Hall starting at 11 am
SoGood Feature: Brussel Sprouts
- Featured at the Green station in Drumlin & Esker Dining Hall from March 6-10
- Brussel sprouts help fuel your body in many different ways including:
- High in Vitamins C and K, brussel sprouts support healing, healthy immune systems as well as blood clotting a bone health
- Whether you steam, sauté, boil or roast them, they make a great salad ingredient, side dish or even pizza topping
- The leaves of the plant are also edible, making for very little food waste
- Brussel sprouts need only one inch of water per week and can grow in cooler temperatures, so they can be harvested longer
- You’ll find lots of glucosinolates in brussel sprouts, which are antioxidants that help detoxify and fight inflammation
Revamped Nutrition Takeover!
- Local business ReVamp Nutrition will be featured in Freshen From 11 am – 2:30 pm
- Thursday, March 9
- Freshens will be closed during the takeover
Surf & Turf Premium Dinner
- Featuring a campus favorite: Steak and Shrimp
- Drumlin & Esker Dining Hall from 4 pm – 7:30 pm
- Thursday, March 9
LTO at Ike’s Grill: Reuben Sandwich
- Stop by to indulge in the classic Reuben sandwich from march 13 – 17 at Ike’s Grill in Ike Schaffer Commons for lunch
Pepsi Sampling Event!
- Swing by the University Center on March 14 from 11 am – 1 pm and enjoy some FREE samples, games, and prizes by Pepsi!
St. Patrick’s Themed Meal!
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with us in Drumlin & Esker Dining hall on March 17
- Drumlin Dining Hall during lunch: 11 am – 2 pm
- Esker Dining Hall during dinner: 4 pm – 7:30 pm
National Ravioli Day is March 20!
- Enjoy ravioli for the price of regular pasta at Noodle Bowl in Ike Schaffer Commons during lunch